Skip to Main Content

Music Education

Bishop Library resources for music education.

Where Should I Begin?

Dissertations and theses may be found in several sources.

LVC MME theses may be found by using the LVC Theses search box.  

Dissertations and theses may be located by using WorldCat Dissertations, a resource that points to citations/abstracts of dissertations and theses published in the US, Britain, Canada, and other European countries.

WorldCat Dissertations  will require the use of Tipasa, or interlibrary loan, to obtain a copy of the dissertation/thesis.

Image source: By っ. CC-BY-SA-3.0. Wikimedia Commons.

Find Dissertations