What Will The Library Be Like in Fall 2020?
- This semester access to the library is limited to ACTIVE LVC faculty, staff, and students.
- Masks are required, and all campus-wide policies apply.
- Seating and some services have been reconfigured and relocated to promote physical distancing.
- Library directional signage will assist with traffic flow.
- Occupancy will be limited in certain areas such as study rooms and Bishop Brews.
- Food and beverage can be consumed in the booth area outside the Bishop Brews coffee shop and in study rooms.
Replace your masks after eating. Please wipe down the area afterwards.
- Increased sanitizing and cleaning protocols are in place.
- White board and markers will NOT circulate this semester due to the high touch nature of these items.
- Research appointments can occur in-person or remotely via Zoom.
- Direct research questions to Ask A Librarian via text, email, or phone. This is monitored daily.
- Curbside (outside the library) or Quick Pickup (inside the library) will be available this semester.
Hours by appointment only. Place holds on items by visiting the library online catalog.
Questions? Email Michelle Graby email@example.com or Becky Chanas firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Return items in the book drop located at the library’s main entrance.
Any returned materials will be quarantined for three days before check-in. No late fees will be charged during that time.
- Interlibrary Loan requests may be placed for physical and electronic ILL materials.
Be aware that many libraries are not lending physical materials or have limited hours and these issues cause delays.
Questions? Email Becky Chanas at email@example.com.