Oral History of Paul Wolf
Professor Emeritus of Biology
Former Faculty Trustee
Dr. Wolf, a long-time chair of the Biology Department, joined the faculty in 1966. He was instrumental in developing a department of increasing excellence. He also helped plan the construction of the Neidig-Garber Science Center, which was unveiled in 2008. Dr. Wolf took students to Sapelo Island, Georgia, to conduct research in marsh ecology for many years.
Date: February 26, 2014
Interviewed by Dr. Art Ford, Professor Emeritus of English and Alumnus, Class of 1959.
Transcribed by Jananne Ferrere, Vernon and Doris Bishop Library Student Worker and Alumna, Class of 2015.