Faculty Scholarship at LVC
Description of the Faculty Celebration
Celebrate the scholarship and pedagogy of LVC faculty during the week of February 16-22 at Bishop Library.
Throughout the week, thirty-seven faculty members' work will be on display in the new book area of the library, which is in the seating alcove on the left, immediately after entering the library. The works on display include the following types of scholarship and pedagogy created July 2012 to present:
- Articles (both journal articles and website articles)
- Books (this includes book chapters and forewords written by faculty)
- Conference papers
- Music compositions
- Works of art
Join us for an Innovation Forum on Wednesday, February 19 at 3:30 p.m. in Neidig-Garber 203. This event will include presentations from the following speakers:
- Dr. Cathy Romagnolo, Associate Professor of English
- Venus Ricks, Director of Multicultural Affairs
- Dr. Kathleen Tacelosky, Chair of Languages; Associate Professor of Spanish
- Professor Mat Samuel, Assistant Professor of Digital Communications
- Dr. Matt Sayers, Assistant Professor of Religion
Join us for a Faculty Reception on Thursday, February 20 at 4 p.m. at Bishop Library. The event will include light refreshments and an introduction by Michael Green, Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean of the Faculty, plus two faculty presentations from Dr. Justin Morell, Assistant Professor of Music and Megan Potteiger, Director of CETL.
Access Services Librarian
Vernon & Doris Bishop Library
Lebanon Valley College
101 North College Avenue
Annville, PA 17003
...to Donna Miller, LVC's Instruction and Reference Librarian, who created the Celebration of Faculty Scholarship and Pedagogy reference list. Thank you Donna!
...to Betty Ross, who, with the aid of LVC librarians, helped to construct this LibGuide. We're grateful to Betty for the excellent job she did and for all of her hard work. Thank you, Betty!