Don't ever pay for articles!
Write down your references.
- Write out or save a complete citation for each source you find; you may need it again later. Use Zotero to help.
Search multiple databases...
- to be sure you don't miss the very best book, article, or summary on your topic.
Use the "one good resource" approach.
- When you find a good article/resource, look at the bibliography to see what resources that author used--consider using those resources.
- Run a Google Scholar search on your best article title. Click on the Cited By link to see what papers have cited this article after it was published.
Ask a librarian for help!
- Call a reference librarian at 717-867-6972
- Use the chat box on the Library's Ask a Librarian site
- Email us at email@example.com